I love these really healthy wraps. I make them with a mixture of pork and beef mince but they are still great using just one or the other. Once cooked, I drizzle the meat in some Udos Choice Ulimate Oil Blend, which adds some great tasting Omega 3 to the recipe. This isn’t essential by any means, as the lime moistens the meat nicely, but it does taste good.
If you like this recipe, please remember to share, like, tweet, comment, etc using the buttons at the bottom of the page – really do appreciate it! Thanks!
Chilli Pork and Beef Lettuce Wraps
- 250g Pork Mince
- 250g Beef Mince
- Black Pepper
- 1 Red Chilli (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1tsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 Lime
- 1 Baby Gem Lettuce (cut off end)
- Break up the beef and pork mince and cook in a pan.
- Whilst the mince is cooking, add in the fish sauce, chilli and garlic and stir.
- Once cooked, drain off any excess fat from the mince (make sure all the meat is cooked through first).
- Squeeze the lime over the mince and stir
- Place them baby gem lettuce leaves on to a plate, and add the mince to the inside of each leaf.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)