These healthy macademia nut cookie recipes are sugar free and absolutely filled with good, healthy fats. They feel like a real naughty indulgence, but can actually assist in your muscle building and fat loss goals.
Macadamia Nut Cookie Recipe
- 100g Macadamia Nuts
- 25g Dessicated Coconut
- 2 Eggs
- 1tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2tsp Xylitol (this isn’t essential, and is only included as a sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Put the eggs and macadamia nuts into a blender and blend together to a smooth paste.
- In a separate owl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Add the macadamia nut paste to the rest of the ingredients and stir together.
- Place the mixture in small round pieces and flatten on to a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Cook round around 10 mins on 190c.
Enjoy! Please remember to check out my range of online personal training packages that can help you to achieve the body you desire.