This simple salmon recipe is very simple and tastes great. It’s created by Dave Ruel, author of the free recipe book that we give away when you sign up to our mailing list!
Rosemary Marinated Salmon
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary, crumbled, or 2 tsp. fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 six ounce salmon steaks
- Combine all ingredients, except salmon, and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- Pour mix into the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Add salmon steaks and turn to coat.
- Marinate 15 minutes.
- Wrap each steak in aluminum foil
- Bake for about 20mins at 350 degrees F
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)