It’s always good to find a way to make your eggs more interesting. They are an important part of a bodybuilding diet, and are a great source of cheap protein. This recipe helps to spice things up a little! I don’t include spinach in the below recipe but that can be a good addition. I personally avoid bread completely, but some of you may wish to serve this on wholemeal toast. Finally, grilling some bacon and serving alongside can be very nice and a way to add to the protein content.
Spicy Scrambled Eggs
- 3 large whole eggs
- 1/4 finely chopped onion
- 1 whole finely chopped red chilli (or chilli powder to taste)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 50g cottage cheese
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- Whisk together the eggs in a mixing bowl and add the cottage cheese. Whisk some more, then add the garlic, onion, chilli and herbs.
- Pour into a saucepan, and continually stir on a medium heat.
- Serve once eggs are scambled.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)