I swear by this healthy chilli recipe. It’s perfect nutrition for building muscle and losing fat. I cook a batch of this every weekend, meaning it will be great for a few meals throughout the week, thus saving you loads of time in the kitchen….gotta love a convenient recipe!
The Muscle Cook’s Chilli Recipe
- 1.5 lbs Ground Buffalo (Bison) or Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup diced Onions
- 1 diced Green Pepper
- Garlic (3 cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 2 Cans (15oz/can) Black Beans
- 2 Cans (15oz/can) Diced Tomatoes (with juice)
- 1 Can (14oz) Low Sodium Beef Broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt / 1 teaspoon Pepper
- In a pan, Cook the Buffalo/Beef, Green Pepper, Onions, Garlic for 5-6 mins, until it is almost cooked.
- Transfer everything in a big casserole. Add Chili powder, Turmeric, Oregano, Beans, Tomatoes, Broth, salt and pepper.
- Make it boil
- Reduce intensity and stir for 20 mins until it reaches wanted thickness
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
For more great recipes like these, why not sign up to our mailing list and receive a free healthy cookbook, containing 10 delicious muscle building recipes, to download immediately. The book is written by my good friend, Muscle Cook, Dave Ruel, author of the Anabolic Cookbook - a book filled with over 200 muscle building recipes.